Here are a few tools that I’ve found over the past few years that have proven to be extremely helpful. Check them out, and I’m sure you’ll find useful as well.
- The 4-Hour Workweek, Expanded and Updated – Years of research and study concerning outsourcing compiled into one engaging book. Tim Ferriss’s other books are also valuable resources.
- Delivering Happiness – There’s a ton of great insight into the customer-facing side of business, and a lot of things I never knew about how much Zappos struggled throughout the years to simply stay afloat. I’ve always had excellent service from them, and now I know why.
- FreshBooks – FreshBooks is the fastest way to invoice your clients. Save time and get paid faster.
- Coda – OS X IDE for web development. Having the reference books integrated is super-handy.
- Slack – There are several organizations that I work with that use it. The integration capabilities are awesome!